Description:
Happy holidays and snow balls battle

Products used :
Get Happy: Elements by Allison Pennington
Get Happy: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington
Winter Paint by Lynn Grieveson
umyesh and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Trish
      so much fun here. I would love to have a snowball fight like when I was a kid. But living in So Cal we don't get snow.
    • violaine
      Oh la la, une page comme je les aime ! J’ai tellement envie de faire la même ! Le fond, l’élément central qui met juste cette petite pointe de couleur et les taches de peinture, tout est parfait !
    • berniek
      Oh I love this pqge and it’s photos sooo much!!
    • HeatherB
      Love the series of photos from the snowball fight! In the last picture the snowball is huge!! Love the woodgrain background and the brush work and paint splatters.
    • umyesh
      This is definitely holiday happy. :yup I love the progression I see from the first to third photo; great job capturing the throwing motion in that third one! I laughed when I saw the size of the snowball in the last photo haha that looks dangerous! I also love the pink title holding all the photos together right in the middle. Thanks so much for scrapping our multiple photos MOC challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    557.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).