trekmom

MOC Day 30 Do You Love Meow

MOC Day 30 Do You Love Meow
trekmom, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
I named my place Catlandia and after that I had to put a bird on it. The only episode of a TV show called Portlandia that I have ever seen had a theme of "put a bird on it" and it cracks me up me so much but of course, my page with cats needed a few birds to look at only, my goobers aren't allowed to hunt live birds.
For this page I used :
Allison Pennington's kit called Kitty.
From Lynn Grieveson I used bird from the I Wander kit and from the Botanical Mix kit, another bird.
From Rebecca kit Wings Bird with floral Wings and from Fragmented Farren, bird flock.
I used a complex effect that I have never used before called Rose Impressions on one of the layers.
RJMJ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I found you!! yeah! I saw you posted in the thread, and was searching the gallery for Catlandia, because it was so purrfect! bhahhaha. I love every one of your "goobers" and am so glad you played along with me!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you so much! I was very concerned about my shadows and printed out some instructions in the thread for the challenge, I did it and I hope my shadows are deeper, better? More down the rabbit hole or kitty litter box?
    • ArmyGrl
      Yes, I love Meow! It makes me giggle. I appreciate your unique spin on the challenges! You are awesome.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ArmyGrl You've truly made my day with your kind words, now this is the best part of waking up for sure. Okay, after feeding the cats and coffee
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).