MOC 9 Day 30 3D Copy
Coady, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
One of my favourite books/movies...
All supplies:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-solemnly-swear-Bundle.html
RJMJ and FarrahJobling like this.
    • cfile
      Now this is so cool.. I am excited at your Hogwarts page!!! Theis is fab with the layers and all the shadows.. love all the tucked in goodies! Perfect and I love this so much the way you placed everything.. this is Froggy Fav for me!
      Coady likes this.
    • Coady
      @cfile Awww - thank you so much for nominating my page! Love HP so much too!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cinzia
      Awesome page - the detail is amazing and so well thought out including Harry's "split" personality between the houses.
      Coady likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      A castle? oh my goodness, oh wow and you totally rocked it! This is fabulous! I love it! thank you for playing along with me!
      Coady likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      wowzer this is super duper cool! I love how you did this in a castle shape and put all the elements inside!! way cool
      Coady likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh excellent - I will visit anytime! love all your elements, lamppost, and of course, 9 3/4
      Coady likes this.
    • crazycat1126
      I really like the way the castle shape layers turned out... adds a lot of depth and dimension because they're not precisely lined up. Great page!
      Coady likes this.
    • sberkan
      Love your take on this! The castle shape is wonderful.
      Coady likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Coady
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).