MOC-Day-26---Heritage

MOC-Day-26---Heritage
IntenseMagic, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Yesterdays by Etc. by Danyale
Artsy Fartsy {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Alphabet Soup - Worn by Etc. by Danyale

Journaling:
When I was a little girl, my mom hosted her own TV talk show on a local television station. The name of the show was Woman’s Whirl. It was a talk show touching on subjects like gardening, fashion, beauty, music, food, you name it, anything that was interesting to women. Most of my life, my mom was a SAHM, but what most don’t know about her is that she has a degree from WVU in speech and English. She specialized in radio and television. She hosted this show for about 8 years and also did commercials. She was considered a personal friend by her many devoted viewers. What I remember most is sitting by the TV watching her and talking to her and wondering why she never talked back to me! She was a very successful woman, but gave it all up to raise her children. I have such great respect for her and all that she accomplished in her life both in the public eye and out of it! She is my hero.
Graciela1 likes this.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and journaling - love the page design.
    • Iowan
      Jan, I love your recollections here and what a cool mom. I can see why you are so proud of her. I love how you incorporated her photo in your cluster-stunning as usual. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    • rlucasmn
      I love this clean, simple layout and all the layers behind your photo. The story of your mom is great; I also chose to scrap a story about my mom. Coincidence that they both went to West Virginia U?
    • Lynnette
      How cool is that?! She sounds like an amazing woman! And I love those embroidered flowers you used - this is such a beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).