trekmom

MOC Day 24 Harold Houdini

MOC Day 24 Harold Houdini
trekmom, Jan 25, 2021
Description:
My colors are blush and bashful.
No, sorry, that's from Steel Magnolias.
My colors are orange and blue.
I used the kit from Allison Pennington called Kitty.
Harold Houdini, the mighty hunter under the comforter.
I added Orange paper from Lynn Grieveson's kit called Bird call paper 04 in the shape between the orange and blue papers.
I hadn't followed the rules previously, thank you. Now I have.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo with just the paw and the tip of the nose sticking out! So cute! And love the colours you chose. Great page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @HeatherB Thank you. Mr. Harold Houdini is quite photogenic.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      so cute.. love the photo and I get such a kick out of your cat's names.. love the paw and nose.. love the inner shadow here and the regular shadow just popping for that 3D look.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so eyecatching!
      trekmom likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the murder mitts, super bold and eye catching.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you so much. I do admit that I love that photo of Harold Houdini. I've got to make a page with his Elvis Presley sneer. He's missing a front tooth and makes that face, it's too funny. He also talks loudly in the middle of the night. He has sounded like he says his own name, harooold, or whereareyou? First time we heard it, my husband and freaked out. He used to belong to my daughter and spent every business trip with us but he now lives here full time.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much!
      @Eyeore Thank you.
      I'm glad I had to re-do this page.
    • amandaresende
      that photo is the cutest and I looove this color combo!!!!!! awesome design and shadowing!!!! thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @amandaresende Thank you for helping me and thank you for your kind words.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).