Amson

MOC Day 12 Moth Photography

MOC Day 12 Moth Photography
Amson, Jan 13, 2023
Description:
My life is stressful so a few nights a week, I set up a sheet and lights and photograph moths. This is my happiness.

Credits:
Forever Joy: Basic Neutral Papers, The Wonder of it all
Kim Jenson: World Paint
A Whimsical Adventure: Stargazer
Lynn Greiveson: One Day at a time, Nesting
Sara Gleason: Wings Butterfly scatter
Rebecca McMeen: Fern collection
Valerie Wibbens: Twinkle
Mommyish: Moon 'n Back,
Allison Pennington: Colorful Black and White Alphabet

Thanks for the wonderful challenge!
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • tanteva
      Wow! We sure are different - I can hardly look at your layout. All creepy crawly things scare me. And when they can fly!!! I'm dying. LOL Great layout - the match of photos and elements are perfect, and I love the diagonal design.
    • designbylime
      Super cool page but I wouldn't do it myself :) Your page is really beautiful and they are stunning in a creepy way.
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh wow! These are fascinating. What a treasure you've been able to capture. Love the grid of photos and the diagonal line of flying creatures.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love those photos!!! Gorgeous!!! I love the 3d title too!
    • Amson
      @tanteva so funny. I love bugs and we even have a pet spider in our house at the moment. He is free range.
      tanteva likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Wonderful photos and such awesome embellishments for your subject. Now I'm curious about your setup. How do you photograph them on wood backgrounds when using a sheet and lights to attract them?
    • Amson
      @BLKinOR The sheet is on my clothes line which is on our verandah. Moths are attracted to the sheet and ground in front. I chose these photos as they better suited the layout :giggle
    • Karen
    • bcgal00
      This is stunning! You are so creative in how you attract them. Love the photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).