AZK

MOC-Day-11

MOC-Day-11
AZK, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
Supplies: Bloom and Grow by The Lilypad Designers
World Geography 101 by Pink Reptile Designs
Work by The Lilypad Designers
Pick Your Destination by Meditteranka Designs (globe charm, geotags)
Fonts: Fiolex Girls, Stellar

Journaling reads: I was born in the city of Detroit, Michigan, and in the 6 decades since, I haven’t lived more than 25 miles from there. Aside from the fact that most of my immediate family lives here, the area has a lot to offer. Plenty of sophisticated urban areas exist and are only a short distance from venues for those who prefer the outdoors. Right now I live in a condo that is only a mile away from a 4000-acre park to the west and a convenient shopping center a mile to the east. Plus, who can deny the appeal of living somewhere you can use your hand as a map? (110 words)

Required items: "Here" flair, 2 geotags, map washi tape, arrow, globe charm
    • chai
      What a great title! I also like the extra arrow with the charm. Thanks for sharing about your home town!
    • jk703
      Now I must google the hand and map thing? Beautiful photos and cute location items! Great design and journaling. Just wonderful! Thanks for joining in and sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AZK
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).