Pups_r_Paps

January-13---Create-a-Shaker-Box---Time-in-a-Bottle

January-13---Create-a-Shaker-Box---Time-in-a-Bottle
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
CREDITS: LYRICS – from “Time in a Bottle” by James Croce; PHOTO – by me; KITS – “Plastic Sheets”, Allison Pennington; “Make Art & Journal”, Rachel Jefferies; “Girl Friday”, Kim Jensen; “Brand New Day”, Lynn Grieveson; “Faithful” and “Seaworthy”, Kristin Aagard; “Dear Diary - Out of Box Frames”, NBK Design; FONT – Burst My Bubble
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this! One of my favorite songs and a beautiful tribute to a special person in your life. :(
    • Lillyia
      Wow. This really hit home with me. I too and struggling with loss. Your page is such a special tribute. The song is perfect and your shaker 'bottle' so clever. I am glad you shared your page.
    • keepscrappin
      Wonderful tribute! Love the shaker bottle idea... brillant! Thanks for playing along with the shaker box challenge!
    • KAPOH
      Very moving tribute. The little clocks in the shaker bottle are perfect for your theme.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).