KAPOH

MOC-9-DAY-21-Birthday-Challenge

MOC-9-DAY-21-Birthday-Challenge
KAPOH, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
JOURNALING:
Happy 100th Birthday
For our Mother’s “special” birthday 1/4/2015, we treated her to a Pistachio Marzipan Bourbon Truffle. This unique (and expensive) confection was specially made at Mozart’s Bakery and consisted of a chocolate-whiskey truffle made from Watershed Distillery whiskey and Mozart’s own pistachio marzipan. It was coated in French Valrhona chocolate and then flaked with 23 carat Paolo Angeletti edible gold flakes, imported from Italy.
Love
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me; TEMPLATE: "Page Turner Photo Templates" by paislee press; KIT: "2016 Manifesto" by Little Butterfly Wings; FONTS: Ohio Script; Nirmala UI Regular
katell likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      What a sweet picture of Mother on her special day. That truffle sounds and looks FANTASTiC!
    • Saar
      Wow! Congratulations on your mothers' birthday (even if it's a while ago). I love the photo and how you scrapped it. What an awesome take on the challenge.
    • Iowan
      100 years, wow and happy happy birthday. I love the gold title. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge

Years ago we visited a marzipan museum in Hungary. It was eye-popping.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).