jetjez

MOC-9-3

MOC-9-3
jetjez, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Shiplap Style, Making the grade, Mama Bear, To the moon, Rise and shine, all from ForeverJoy Designs
    • cfile
      Wonderful page .. love the words and cluster of elements to go with the. I love the nerd one.. how fun... you made me giggle.. we are nerdy like that here too.. perfect page!! TFS!
    • Saar
      What a beautiful take on the challenge.
    • cestrada123
      wow those clusters are soooo cool! love your page
    • Mama Shades
      I adore how the strings take us on a little journey of who you are! Awesome clusters!
    • Meg
      What a beautiful page with the strings joining every word.
    • MrsPeel
      awww LOVE love love the elements you used , the whole feel of the page is sweet and SO creative with the elements clusters!!!!! love the nerd bit, it never occurred to me to use that kind of thing, thanks for the inpiisration!!!! LOVE the kits you sued too... I spent some time checking that the kits I have from Renee are in the store because one of the pages I am making is with her stuff, LOVE the bit you used from Rise and Shine, well, the whole page is amazing, as usual with you, I may need to go grab the To the Moon kit, I think is the only one I don't have, you really gt me inspired now!!!!! lovely and perfect!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      jetjez likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jetjez
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).