TiggerRMS

MOC 8 - January 2 - List

MOC 8 - January 2 - List
TiggerRMS, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
Kits: Project Mouse: New Orleans, Essentials (Flowers), Pirates by Sahlin Studios & Britt-ish Designs
Mickey Balloon: MouseScrappers Anniversary kit
Child Logo: Early Intervention Logo for my State
Coady likes this.
    • amandac
      What a great list! A fun page with sweet elements and fab photos!
      TiggerRMS likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great list!!! Count me in for the Vineyard hopping! :) I love your list page with all of the flower clusters, sequins and Disney goodies.. I love the castle paper clip on your Niece's photo and the fun photo of you in front of the castle and the wonderful family photo. Beautiful!! Great scrapping of your list. One on your list that has me intrigues is your number 6 of "Throwing Pottery" now I am not sure what that is, but I am thinking if the pottery did not finish properly in the kiln you have a lot of uncurred pieces and then it needs to be broken up so you go someplace and let out your agression by throwing them? It sounds interesting and could be fun to know more!!! I love your #10 too.. how wonderful supporting families in regards to their child's developement. That is fantastic!! Thank you for sharing your list with us. Beautiful page!!!
      TiggerRMS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    TiggerRMS
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).