KimJ

MOC 8 : Day 5 : Room with a View

MOC 8 : Day 5 : Room with a View
KimJ, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
For MOC 2020 – January 5 – Grid Photo
Photo changed to black and white and lightened. Red, green, and blue adjustment layers used.

Journaling: Our hotel room for the 2014 TAOM convention had an amazing view of so many interesting buildings, from the mirrored skyscrapers in the distance to the vine-covered red brick to the upscale rooftop restaurant with the funky black glass dome. 1 - 777 Main, 2 - Sundance Court, 3 - Reata Restaurant. Worthington Renaissance Hotel • Fort Worth, Texas • August 30, 2014

Credits:
Alpha (filled with photo): Plastic Alpha by Sahlin Studio
Papers, ivy: My America by Kim Jensen
Map pins: COLLAB: Life is an Adventure Part 2 by Lilypad Collbas
Fonts: American Typewriter ITC Pro, Minion Pro, Bebas, Wingdings
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • norton94
      Love your title work!! Such a cool page Kim!
      KimJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the vines woven through your title... gorgeous!
      KimJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh gorgeous, Kim! I am loving all the pages with buildings...such a cool subject for this technique! Such a fabulous page! Love your gorgeous color adjustments and stunning photos!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      love what you did with the alpha, filling the acrylic with a photo. That is neat. I like the smaller photos pointing out the details in the larger photo that you found interesting.
      KimJ likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      What a great page. I'm sure that Hotel would benefit greatly from using your page as advertising!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).