ScrappyHappy82

MOC 8 Day 4 - Simple Template

MOC 8 Day 4 - Simple Template
ScrappyHappy82, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
Hello Fall by Kristin Aagard - Background woodgrain paper (added a color burn and reduced to 17% opacity)
Autumn Trails by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic Designs: mushroom stamp (recolored), small pink flower, paper on frame from template, large orange flower
Wings Unfolded by Rachel Jefferies - gesso paints
Layerable Ephemera Paper Stacks by Sahlin Studio - all papers underneath frame except the one under the butterfly and the cardboard
Somebunny Loves You misc paperie by Rachel Jefferies - paper clipped to paper piece from template (under butterfly), pink flower branch, twine bow
Life is Feeling - Grateful by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs - tan lace piece, orange butterfly, yellow-orange flower, small white flower
Noted by Forever Joy Designs- brown branch (and cut apart leaves)
Boho Fall by Mommyish - medium pink flower, tan flower
Foxy Fall by Forever Joy Designs - medium orange flower (I changed button on top), orange ticket
Dear to Me by Forever Joy Designs - brown button on top of orange flower
Backyardscape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs - grass, black butterfly
Those Wings by Rachel Jefferies - foliage twig, cardboard under frame and paper stacks
Memory Pockets Monthly - Document by TLP Collab - staples, tan stitches on flower
Memory Pockets Monthly - Blessed by TLP Collab - pink wordstrip
Country Road by Sahlin Studio - small brown flower
Treasured blog hop by TLP collab - yellow word strip, white word strip, script word art (recolored)
MOC 2020 Simple Template by Sahin Designs

*Non-TLP pieces - seed scatter from How Does Your Garden Grow by Kristin Cronin Barrow*
honeyandcheese, Lisa B and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Can I say I am glad you added those scattered seeds, they are such a perfect finishing touch! btw. that background paper HAS to be in my stash, I am off to get it!
    • ScrappyHappy82
      @Dalis Thank you! I felt it wasn't complete without those seeds! :D I added a color burn and reduced to 17% opacity to the backyard paper so in case you find it and want it exactly the same way!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      LOVE that wood background! Love the partial extraction of your photo and the stacked frames! Beautiful outdoorsy page!
    • ScrappyHappy82
      @Aussiegirl Thanks Dawn! I love mushrooms (something magical fairytale-like about them!) and thought it was a perfect excuse to scrap this photo!
    • HeatherB
      I also love that wood background and love the out-of-bounds extraction on the photo. Love the seed scatter - a nice touch. I also like your foliage cluster in the corner of the photo. Great page and use of the template!
    • Dalis
      @ScrappyHappy82 it's just so rich, wonderful work. I could be looking at this for the longest time ever!
    • nanascrapper
      Beautiful page with lots of delicate detail! Love that mushroom "growing" out of it's frame
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    395.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).