tania

Divorce Silver Linings

Divorce Silver Linings
tania, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 - January 2

I used this challenge to list some of the positives that have been happening since my separation. Although it is painful and not what I wanted, finding the silver linings in helpful.

All products from The Lilypad
Lynn Grievenson Wild & Free BYOC Jan 2020: paper, paint transfer, journal tab
Kim Jenson By the Numbers BYOC Jan 2020: Number paper & yellow alpha
Pink Reptiles Designs A Beautiful Mess BYOC 2020: black tape, pink button
Just Jaime Tape Paint Flair BYOC 2020: Yellow striped paint, spotted washi
Trish, myssp and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Tania,
      I feel so lucky and honored that you decided to share this with us, it's just so gorgeous and strong! You've got this, babe!
      tania likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh I really adore this!! That was the biggest thing I learned through my divorce process - look for things that bring you joy, no matter how small they might be! It is a game changer! This is such a gorgeous page!
      tania likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Wonderful journaling list! Love that you are looking at the positive things and the joy they can bring! Great photoless layout!
      tania likes this.
    • Trish
      What a beautiful page and so proud of your strength for sharing.
      tania likes this.
    • scrumptious
      What a powerful page! What a raw and vulnerable list, I can just feel your strength and beautiful growth and healing coming through. The layout is visually stunning as well, it's got a "pretty mess" vibe that goes so well with the topic.
      tania likes this.
    • ElizabethW
      Wow. This is such an empowered (and empowering) list!
      tania likes this.
    • cfile
      oh what a great page Tania. Thank you for sharing your page with us. You are a strong woman and you got this. Not easy to do things on your own, but your list is reflecting your strength and love of your children and your own self and life. Beautiful! I love the mix of papers and elements you used here and the composition is perfect. Art Journaling and scrapping is great therapy as well and so glad you are seeing the silver lining while you are starting a new life. Thank you for playing along with my challenge and sharing yourself with us.
      tania likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So proud of you for being able to find the good in a difficult place. It's hard to do!
      tania likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).