MOC 6:31 | Then and Now | 2005/2018
Kat, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Word Count=190
Credits:
You Make My Heart Ring {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Soft Landing Kit by Lynn Grieveson

Journaling reads:
In 2005, he was deployed for 7 months. It was supposed to be for 5 months but with our usual luck, he was extended an extra couple of months. Back then, I had never been alone and on my own for any amount of time. Now, looking back at that time, I learned so much. I hadn’t been alone for more than a week or so until last June. He went to England for work. 6 weeks turned into 7 months. I know now that I can survive on my own, but I don’t like it one bit. I have been with him since I was 18 years old. We are soulmates. He’s important in my daily life to help me function and be happy. I don’t like being alone. He had to go back to England for another year, so we went together. Now that I’m working for myself, it’s given me freedom to travel with him when I can. We are fortunate. His company is providing pretty well for both of us during this difficult time. What I’ve learned is that if we can be together, we should.
chastml likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Beautiful page. So glad you were able to go with him this time and have a new adventure together!
      Kat likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).