Kat

MOC 6:25 (last one and done) | Art Doll | Demented Mermaid

MOC 6:25 (last one and done) | Art Doll | Demented Mermaid
Kat, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Well, this was more fun that I expected, especially when my mermaid doll took a little downward spiral and when I laughed out loud looking at this layout, you might have been a tiny bit afraid. And thanks for participating in my crazy ride and for the interesting ride MOC 18.

Theme: WINTER, The Four Seasons - Violin Concerto in F Minor RV 297 Winter I. Allegro non molto because listen to how it dances and wouldn't a demented mermaid love the winter and the chaos in this piece. I linked it if you'd like to listen.

Now take a bow.

Credits:
SPRINKLES V43 | by valorie wibbens
LET'S BE MERMAIDS | by valorie wibbens
THE NAKED PLANNER'S CLOSET: Tails | by Valorie Wibbens
Midnight Falls by Rebecca McMeen
redplaid3, Mylinn, MrsPeel and 4 others like this.
    • carrie1977
      So, so clever! Love it!
      Kat likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      You are right! This is worth a look - so creative. I laughed out loud - so fun!
      Kat likes this.
    • scrumptious
      This is incredible! It's silly and hilarious and beautifully executed - great shadowing, composition, colors. The fork in the zombie hair is perfection!
      Kat likes this.
    • EHStudios
      HAHAHA! I saw this in your signature first! This is freaking awesome! Stick a fork in it! You are done!
      Kat likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh you really brought it together!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE so much the mermaids from Valorie.... and your Tim Burton-ish version of her is crazy in the best way possible!!!! My daughter's favorite Disney film since she was 2 is Ariel, so we have had our house flooded with mermaids stuff, (not so much now she is 22 in two weeks!!) but I am bookmarking to show her this one!!!! This is , I think, what art journal is about...finding a way to express stuff, and have fun , as much fn as possible.. Having said that, the dolls can be used for anything really, I have made lots of "traditional" pages with dolls, I will try finish the guidelines I posted the first day, and add the possibilities of use too :)
      Love your page, love the doll, and I am glad you were able to have fun with this!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Kat likes this.
    • bbachand
      Awesome FUN layout! :giggle So glad that you were able to stick with it and accomplish all 31 days! I'm a bit of a lurker here in the forums but read your earlier posts and was rooting for you! This a 'mic drop' way to end the month of challenges! :happydance2 :woohoo
      Kat likes this.
    • Mylinn
      So fun!!!! Thank you for sharing her, love love it all. (the chest flowers had me rolling - and the fork!!)
      Kat likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you added her to your siggie! She makes me smile! I adore the fork and Little Mermaid reference!
      Kat likes this.
    • Kat
      @bbachand Yes mic drop is the perfect way to explain how I felt completing this. Ups and downs and madness and all. I hope I feel a little more normal in February, but if not, well, I'll laugh about this layout and how it came out for ages. Thanks for the extra rooting for me!
      bbachand likes this.
    • Kat
      @bestcee The Little Mermaid reference is a nod towards a character meeting I had with Ariel (in full "mer-tail"... I told her I'd just come from having breakfast at the Castle with Cinderella and she didn't let me use the dinglehopper to brush my hair. Ariel promptly offered me hers to brush my hair.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).