nof007750

MOC 6 #17: Username (Journaling challenge)

MOC 6 #17: Username (Journaling challenge)
nof007750, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Created with:
Story Teller 2018 Collection by Just Jaimee

Journaling Reads:
(174 words)
My journey to digital scrap booking began in 2006 when I realized that making hand made pages was going to be too much as a working mom. I started using the canned "program" scrapbook max and soon realized that there was a whole other world out there of stores, galleries and forums. I joined my first online home "Digital Freebies" on iNSD in 2008 and used the name nof007750 because it was my login at work and didn't give away any personal information. I soon joined Digishop talk and used the user name jnoffsinger. As I began to join Creative teams, my stores expanded and I realized that I needed to pick one user name and stick with it so I could start having a consistent online presence. I decided to stick with nof007750 and now more than a decade later (wow! how did that happen?) that is my online identify for good or bad. Sometimes I wish I had something more meaningful or artsy, but it would be too much to change now.
Mylinn likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I totally understand not wanting to change usernames after all this time. Fun page. I love those large flowers at the bottom!
    • bestcee
      I love the photo you used on the page and the way you layered the flowers over it! I wouldn't want to change at this point either. Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    nof007750
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).