String with star charm: Allison Pennington - I Like Naps
Butterfly: Forever Joy - True Colors
Ship Wheel: Forever Joy - Ship to Shore
Peanut Butter and Jelly Flair: Kristin Aagard - Peanut Butter and Jelly Time
Phone: Kristin Aagard - Technogeek
Thumbdrive: Kristin Aagard - Technogeek
Sun: Kristin Aagard - Sunlit Summer

Font: Great Vibes

The background paper is graph paper which is very orderly, except this one is messy with paint splotches. I want to be orderly but I am sometimes messy. The string has a heart which reminds me to love myself and to love others. The techno part of me is shown in the e-reader, phone, and thumb drive. (At one time, I carried 5 thumb drives with me everywhere.) The paw print shows that I love animals and have three right now. I am a homebody even though I love traveling. These are shown with the house and the ship wheel. The girls show friendship which is important to me too. The star charm reminds me to be the star of my stage! The butterfly is because I have always liked butterflies - they remind me of new opportunities and new growth. I firmly believe that a PB & J sandwich can fix most moods! I seem to have a sunny disposition to others, even when I don’t feel sunny. I frequently pray so the praying person shows that. I don’t always wear a lot of makeup, but I do always wear lipstick and usually mascara. The tree is holding all my stuff and is a reminder to keep growing!
    • bestcee
      I love your explanation about your elements! The paper one is beautiful. I love the way you used height on your layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).