mollyc

MOC 31: Traveler's Notebook + Connection (All Smiles)

MOC 31: Traveler's Notebook + Connection (All Smiles)
mollyc, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
Sahin Designs: Anecdote
One Little Bird: Pagekraft

When I was in high school, Grammy and Grampa made me visit some colleges that I had no interest in attending. One of them was UVA, and I was so annoyed the entire time of my visit. The school seemed stuffy, the guide wore a jacket and tie on a day that was eleventy billion degrees, and I was just not at all excited by being there. In hindsight I wish I’d listened a little harder, as I ultimately found my true home in Virginia. Now we visit Charlottesville a couple of times a year and it has a special place in Daddy’s heart as the home of his business school.

In truth, I would change nothing about my life, as one change would have cascaded through the rest and I likely would not have you and Daddy. But I am glad now for that introduction to the school from way back when and I’m glad it has finally become a part of my life, no matter how small.
FarrahJobling and Aerobigirl like this.
    • ashleywb
      Beautiful page design and color story. Interesting "connection" - funny how life can circle back around.
      mollyc likes this.
    • Sokee
      Beautiful...... who knows one of your children might go there and you will circle around again!
      mollyc likes this.
    • lmccandless
      Really beautiful, crisp design here! I love the voice of your journaling in writing it to your children and how you draw the connections for them. The feet photo is so perfect for this challenge too! Well done!
      mollyc likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mollyc
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).