tania

MOC-31-the-end2

MOC-31-the-end2
tania, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 - January 31 - The End

Super personal post, but I took this photo of family game night and had no idea my ex was planning on leaving. It has been a hard few months, but I am doing so much better lately and I think a lot of it is because I started scrapping again. Thanks TLP for the MOC and for being a part of my healing too.

Kit is Do Your Thing by Little Butterfly Wings
RJMJ, mmbstaley, cestlafranz and 3 others like this.
    • SharLamb
      Very moving and sad. Good to hear that you are recovering and moving on. Beautiful page. :'|
    • sharonb
      Very sad but a beautiful page.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh @tania That's a beautiful page but I'm so so sorry he had to do this his way.
    • vinniepearce
      It made me sad to read your journaling. It's good that you are expressing it in a healthy And creative way!
    • RJMJ
      @tania OMG!...My Heart Is Breaking For You Over Here!...I Simply Can't Understand How Someone Can Be So Selfish!...I'm So Glad That You Are In Recovery Now!...I Too Know A Thing Or Two About Personal Discovery & Happiness In Finding Scrapping & The Lilypad!...The Lilypad Is My Second Home! & My Shelter From The Harsh World We Live In!...Way Back Awhile Ago...The Lilypad Accepted Me With Open Arms Eventhough My Scrapping Style Is Less Than What One Would Call Traditional...We Are Always Open To New Members Here & New Stories & New Layout Inspiration!...And From What I Have Seen Here & In Your Gallery!...You Are Already Inspiring People Around Here Including Myself!!!...So Glad You Are Here!!!...I'm Sending You Hugs! & Hearts!...Take Care & Stay Safe Too!...Here They Come!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...:grouphug...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).