MlleTerraMoka, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
Product used :
Storyteller | Kit by Designed by Soco
So Here's The Story | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Naturelle | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs

Journaling (machine translation):
Do you remember your first binder?
Yes I remember it perfectly! It was a little pink and purple bag with a cat on it. We bought it during the summer, during our vacations in Besançon. That day, we had visited the city with Martin and Justine. We had even made a tour of merry-go-round just after having bought my new backpack.
Me: That's right, you're right, it was a beautiful day. We hung out in the city at the end of the afternoon to enjoy the city in summer and the terraces.
And your first day at school, remember?
Yes! I was in the class of master Jean-Eric, the school principal. He was nice.
I had a little bit of the first day because I didn't know what school was going to be like and if I was going to make friends. But in fact it was too good! In the classroom there was a library corner, a dinette corner and a construction corner with Kaplas. I loved to build things with Kaplas.
But I don't remember if I ate in the canteen.
What I loved at school was painting! But I didn't want to take naps, it was too boring! I preferred to stay with the older kids in my class to do more interesting activities like writing letters and starting to learn how to read certain words. It was still more interesting than baby activities, don't you think mommy?
Me: It's true that very quickly you stopped taking naps. You probably had a lot to discover.
Did you like that first year of school?
Yes! And I miss kindergarten sometimes. In the elementary school yard, there are no games, and we have homework, whereas in kindergarten we spend our days playing!
chastml and Christina W like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    698.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).