MOC 23 If walls could talk...
pitiscrap, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Amy wolff :
texture : mix of otter pops and pop of colors
splatters : popo of colors
paperns paper : otter pops

Journaling :
"Why does she only open this shutter? She's strange tonight. She makes funny stuff. Well, why does her bring this mirror in the kitchen, a mirror in a kitchen! Ah! Here she comes with her camera. Finally, it's always the same, when she does some weird stuff, it's to take a picture. She is sitting on the floor. Ah, I understand better why she opened this shutter, light arrives exactly here. 1,2,3 ... 9 photos. Ah, she looks pleased ! Hey ! Come back ! You have to store the mirror before going to see your photos on the computer !""
    • amandaresende
      oh love the journaling, the photo and all the b&w effects! awesome take on the challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw WoW and more amazingly shout outs at this page!!!!!....... first of all, I see this different to your usual style and LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!!! I thought it would be something different because of all the shade/darks...but honestly, your journaling lifts the tone of the page and ios super, magnificent piece!!!!!!! amazingly done visually, amazing journaling!!!!!!!! love love so much I can't explain you!!!! and is good to "see you"!!!! not sure I have seen photos of you before in your pages? Vraiment mervelilleux!!!! Mon Francais c'est terrible, mais je pense que je peut dire que tu est vraimenent incroyable!!!!!! (maybe some grammar mistakes though mdr)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    pitiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).