Meg

MOC 2021 | Day 02

MOC 2021 | Day 02
Meg, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Better days by Sabrina’s creations

Translation:
I discovered scrapbooking a little by chance. It was in December 2007, when I was pregnant with my daughter and bedridden. I was looking for something original for his birth announcement. I discovered some nice things on the internet and I created a hybrid invitation. I got a taste for it and continued to make scrapbook pages with photos of my son and then also of my daughter. I thought it was a nice way to keep memories other than in photo albums without the narrative of the photos. With digital technology, we tend not to print our photos and forget them in a file. In the course of 2009, I started as a designer. I was overflowing with imagination, but I often lacked time. I loved to create as much as I loved to make scrapbook pages. I was (and still am) a perfectionist and I have this need to coordinate everything, to make sure that the papers and elements match the photos. In 2010, I even created my first album December Daily. It was a way of seeing how our lives unfolded over a month, even though sometimes the days were the same. I kept creating and scrapping for 10 years. But combining scrapbooking with everyday life is not an easy thing to do, as this hobby takes up a lot of time. So in 2019, I decided to stop creating because I had to face the fact that working full-time did not allow me to fully develop my passion. Since then, I continue to scrabble occasionally and mainly during the "Month Of Challenges". I still have this desire to create albums with our memories so that our children will have a trace of our life. It's a real pleasure to leaf through a scrapbook with all the things we've written, done, discovered. A memorable memory.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love how your story really is the centerpiece of this pretty page, beautiful!
      Meg likes this.
    • katell
      j'aime beaucoup comment tu as disposé tes éléments dans les cercles du papier! très jolie!
      Meg likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Nice place and I love your journaling. It's fun to read that I've discovered the scrap like you
      Meg likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Meg
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    669.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).