Description:
Using:
Always Together [DU] templates
by Fiddle Dee Dee

Sunday Morning kit
by Becca Bonneville

and butterfly is from Humble Creatures
by The Committed Crafter

text says: Sundays are for relaxing. I try to get laundry and all other household chores and errands done during the week and Saturday mornings. This leaves Sundays all for me. I stay in my PJs and I woosah the previous week away. To scrap and to binge Netflix or some other streaming service. To nap if I want or to take silly selfies on Snapchat. Sunday is the day I relax and regroup for the week ahead of me. Sundays are self-care. (81 words)​
fruitysuet and gonewiththewind like this.
    • cfile
      Cute page Kiana and I love your selfie photos... glad you have the day to yourself to enjoy! Loved reading your journaling and love the composition of your page.. well done!
    • Ferdy
      love the cute photos with the filters! love pajamas Sundays too!!
    • gonewiththewind
      First, you get bonus points because you used one of my templates! LOL Not really, but I do love how you used the template! You are so pretty. Your skin is so smooth and I love your hair - those ringlets! I, too, love recharging on Sundays. It's nice to give ourselves permission to unplug. Love this beautifully scrapped page and thanks for playing along in my challenge!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love bonus points @gonewiththewind and thank you for your lovely compliments!!! ♥
    • Aussiegirl
      Too cute! Love your fun selfies! Love the heart flairs breaking up the letters of your title too! Very pretty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    341.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).