CVW_SupplyTracker
FJ-CHINUP
shabbymissjenndesigns.png
bellagypsy_boysofsummer
bellagypsy_contagiouscheer
bellagypsy_headelf
justjaimee-stfeb2014
    • bestcee
      I giggled! Love the bright happy to your card and the unexpected last word!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Karen
      Ha ha ha! Yes! That's even better than lemonade! :) The design on here is just perfect! Every single element and paint splatter is placed just right! I especially love the green diamond shape under the top lemon slice as it points the eye right down to your fun quote. :)
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Electra
      OK, I think this is just wonderful, so I am going to scraplift this for MOC 18. You will be world-famous! lol
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
    • Frumpje
      @Karen thank you! I never played, but now it's all digital... I'm participating for sure!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px
    Date / Time:
    2017:01:08 21:09:06

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).