dancingJaye

LPMOC5-dropcapweb

LPMOC5-dropcapweb
dancingJaye, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Day #10
I liked the photo treatment on my Day #8 and decided it might help this sad little photo taken in a dark school hallway during the Halloween Parade as the kids raced past. I'm kinda loving the minimalistic style...it's new for me. I used Papers from New Leaf, Forever Joy's Jan BYOC, and elements (paint, foil overlays) from Dawn Inskip's Jan BYOC Magical Creatures Artsy Magicals. Fonts were Phantom of the Opera and American Typerwriter.
jenn mccabe and garrynkim like this.
    • lorieh
      What a precious story! They must have looked so great together. Love your page!
    • jenn mccabe
      That story is fantastic. You two are rock star parents for making that mask! WOW! he is just adorable in that costume. Love the photo as the star of the show, and the beautiful mask you used. The touches of gold give it that little extra wow factor. Ans I love your font choices with not only your drop cap introducing the story but also how you made the Phantom of the Opera stand out too! fantastic storytelling!
    • cfile
      THIS IS AWESOME!!!! great journaling.. love the way it looks like a book page with the Phantom of the Opera and Halloween enlarged and standing out. The photo of your son is amazing too the way you have blended and masked it into the background. how fabulous and this is wonderful! Love the color scheme too.. the gold sparkly dust really pops on this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2400px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).