ashleywb

MOC 20.7 magazine

MOC 20.7 magazine
ashleywb, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Diamond Days album by Lynn Grieveson
Typo Folio alpha by Valorie Wibbens
Storyteller August 2019 Scrapbook kit by Just Jaimee
3BluEyedBabies, Trish, KarenB and 4 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ashley you always shine!!!!!! Isn't Istambul amazing? I went 1990, things were different to what is today, but the city still is one of the most amazing in my list... I want to take Sarita there, we have been to Turkey but on the south beaches, Antalya, anyway, the page is gorgeous!!!! MY parents came from Syria , we eat very similar with what the Turkish cook, such an amazing feast of flavors you have here!!! superb, as usual, in your clean lines, wonderful photos, brilliant composition!!!!!! I m gonna have to think for this one!!!!! Missed you so much!!! so happy to be able to be here a but more often!!!!!![​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • ashleywb
      @MrsPeel Aww, Cynthia, thanks so much. Yes, Istanbul was amazing! Such a beautiful and vibrant city. I'm so glad you are back at scrapping and can't wait to see your page!
    • umyesh
      I love your challenge and I love your page! I'm actually excited to not worry about shadows because they're not my forte haha I love your mixed title and how you used different colors of text. I also love how uniquely each photo is cropped. Can't wait to play along! Off to find the perfect template...
    • ashleywb
      @umyesh Thank you! I'm so glad you're excited about the challenge. Looking forward to what you come up with.
      umyesh and MrsPeel like this.
    • BLKinOR
      Great challenge and such a beautiful page. Did you see street cats in Istanbul? Saw a documentary about them several years ago and insisted that all of my cat-loving friends (which is just about all my friends) see it also.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • KarenB
      Those photos truly are magazine worthy!! Fabulous layout - can't wait to try this :beat
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Trish
      Still trying to find the right template for my magazine layout. This is fabulous!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fantastic looking spread. Great use of shapes
      ashleywb likes this.
    • ashleywb
      @BLKinOR Yes, we did see the street cats - so interesting the way the community takes care of them. I actually took several pics - will have to make a page about that.
    • ashleywb
      @Angela Toucan Thank you! I probably have to credit Lynn's template for the shapes. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).