mirjam

MOC 17 | 2. DIY

MOC 17 | 2. DIY
mirjam, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
credits:
heART Papers [striped and stone wall paper], A slice Of Lemon Papers [black paper for circle 2016], Fancy Whites Papers [paper in between photos], Ink Pad Alpha [2016], What I Like About You [tape], Exercise, Energize Elements [yellow tab, heart], Exercise, Energize Papers [yellow paper with crosses] Today Elements [wordart, We Are Moving [wordstrip], Just My Type [stitching]
MrsGaramer and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      Wow.. what an overhaul! Thank goodness your Hubby is ok with DIY projects... I know you are excited and will be to take that first shower! Love the background papers here and that striped border "wall paper".. the stitches and arrows are terrific and love the new elements :) Great page Mirjam!! Love seeing your pages!
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh Mirjam - that looks like quite the undertaking. I had no idea the bathroom reno was that intense! Sounds like you getting close? I agree that the brick paper is so perfect for this. love the texture on that JC and beautifully executed! Adore seeing your pages ... so happy you are doing MOC again this year. YAY!!! :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Our reno's are definitely quite extensive [lol] but luckily we have the old shower and a pretty good temporary kitchen so we can take our time to finish each project! Otherwise we would not be able to do this. And the bathroom is pretty close to being plastered at the moment so we ar the finishing stage. Ther's still a lot to finish though! ;)
    • AnneofAlamo
      I want to see more! I shudder at reno's, but love love the results!! that floor being torn up makes my heart fearful...and your page, is just fantastical!
      mirjam likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a big renovation job! I loved the journaling, especially how you ended with "to be continued" and the arrows pointing into the future. Wonderful page!
      mirjam likes this.
    • elseepe
      looks like a project! Hope you'll share the finished product.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Nemla
      Good luck,and enjoy it. Love your page and looking forward to seeing the finished product.
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      I will definitely show the finished project!!! Thanks everyone!
    • adriablack
      Fantastic page! Love the neutral colors with a few pops of color. Sounds like you've had quite the project ongoing!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • MlleTerraMoka
      Beautiful page, and your house project is stunning !
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).