mirjam

MOC 17 | 1. M stands for

MOC 17 | 1. M stands for
mirjam, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
For the january 1 challenge.

Journaling reads:
When asked to think about what letter of the alphabet has special Meaning to Me for the MOC 2017 jan 1challenge, I had to give this a lot of thought.
Then it hit Me. It would have to be M for Me, Myself and I. I Mean if there’s one constant factor through My whole life it is that I am ALWAYS there. Whether
I like it or not. LOL. But M is not just M for Me or Mirjam. In my life M also stands for Mindful, Make, bake and create stuff. And of course it is for Making great Memories with the 2 Most important Men in my Life [Gurt and Yuki]. Then t there’s M for Music [something I can’t live without and Maya culture and Marilyn Monroe. I have been intrigued by both since I was a little girl.

credits:
sisters collab with studio basic [girls sticker, tape, yellow flower, background texture hearts, doodled hearts, addon alphas, seriously elements [folded flower pink] friends mini kit [background paper], talk geeky to me collab with micheloine martin [pen], a slice of lemon elements [wa 'moments'], superstitious [measure ribbon], just my type collab with etc by danyale [messy thread], lean on me collab with little butterfly wings ['me' cutout from a wordstrip], soap opera elements [wordstrip who], one of a kind elements [wordstrip that's right].
    • Mrivas
      I love this fun and colorful page, love the big title and also all the things your letter stand for!
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Mirjam! Especially the large alpha title.. it is awesome and I love reading your journaling. I am so glad you are playing along again this year! What a fun page and I love the style page you are using here too.. the rectangle instead of square~!! Awesome shadowing too!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • fanon
      oh i love this : so fun !
      mirjam likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      This is FABULOUS! Love the titlework and well, everything!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Thanks so much everyone! :heartlub
    • dvhoward
      As soon as I saw the large title and your cute photo, I knew this was your page. Loved learning a little more about you in the journaling.
      mirjam likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the bold big title, and fabulous journaling! This is such a fun page!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • MlleTerraMoka
      Your page is really beautiful
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I m looking for pages with 1 or 0 comments, but...can I pass a page of yours without coming to look closer? well, obviously not!!!!!!!!!
      Mir, you are amazing. I knew you were this talented from the forst kit of yours I bought back all those years (2010?) and since I lamded here (after you of course!!!) seeing a page here and there from you always showed why your kits are so amazingly perfect: because you are an amazing scrapper!!!!! LOVE love and LOVE finding your pages and if last year's MOC showed me so much talent and beauty and personality from you...I can see this year is getting even better !!!! (I wouldn;'t have thought it possible but here we are!!!!!) The photo crop and the actual photo are awesome, the composition perfection, the letter chosen and the journaling beautiful, mindful indeed , and the touch of humor that completes the whole thing to me...... gorgeous big tittle, the pink m in brackets is sooo wonderful and your shadows...as usual...to kill for!!!!! Once again, you are absolutely, completely and amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      mirjam likes this.
    • lizziej
      Great title work! What great journaling, too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).