Angela Toucan

MOC 16 - Concert Together

MOC 16 - Concert Together
Angela Toucan, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Day 16 MOC 7 Template Designed by Soco.
Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard.
Alpha by Mommyish from the Makers Gonna Make Collab.
KELLIE R GUZMAN and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      oh how fun Angela! Nice family affair and so glad you scrapped this. What a wonderful moment/memory!! I love the verigated purple bg paper an all the fun colorful musical notes.. It works so well with your photos and tag! Well done!
    • mcurtt
      I love your dark background color, it really shows off your photos. And a cute matching plaid. So wonderful that your children play an instrument. DH is a professional musician, I don't play a thing...
    • StefanieS
      Love the dramatic Bg paper choice, the fabulous action musician shots showing their similarities and differences.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photos
    • dailydwelling
      Beautiful use of today's template!! I love the music notes in the background and your title work with the metal alphas!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so sweet! Love the pictures and the layout. Great addition of the plaid.
    • kayjaydo
      I have a guitarist and trumpet player to go with your musicians, we'd make quite the combo! Love the colour scheme and all the musical notes. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).