StefanieS

CaptureThis

CaptureThis
StefanieS, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
For MOC 7 January 16 - Simple Template from Designed by SOCO, I used This Life 2019 by Mommyish and Amanda Yi Designs.
katell, KELLIE R GUZMAN and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      Yes, flowers are good for the soul... Enjoying your flower pics and the fun half circle one too!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is wonderful Stefanie and makes me yearn for warmer weather and Spring with all your lovely colorful and vibrant flowers! I love how you used the template and that upper circle as another photo spot.. the "from where I stand" perspective is awesome for the top of the layout and gives the flow to the rest of the photos of what you saw along your walk.. well done and great journaling as always Stefanie! Beautiful!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • amandaresende
      awesome photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great use of the template and you totally sold me that collab! love it, girl!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful flower photos. I like that you included a feet photo in the top semicircle.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic photos and great use o the template
      StefanieS likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Beautiful work!!! I love the photo in that top half-circle paper spot on the template! Your clusters are beautiful as well!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      Stunning photos!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • heathert
      That's beautiful, Stefanie! Such a great way to focus the attention on the profusion of color!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • katell
      Beautiful floral lo! love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).