slfam

MOC-13-Morning-Noon-Nightweb

MOC-13-Morning-Noon-Nightweb
slfam, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
For this challenge it just made sense to me to use a clock as the basis of my layout. The kit I used is by Forever Joy and is called Noted.
ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • NancyP
      What a neat idea for the challenge! So creative! The arrows going around the clock are perfect!! Fabulous job with the challenge.
      ForeverJoy and slfam like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the clock concept and how your photos coincide with the times they were taken!
      slfam and ForeverJoy like this.
    • bellbird
      Love this design with the central clock & your journalling right in the middle! You knocked this challenge outta the park!
      slfam and ForeverJoy like this.
    • ForeverJoy
      super cool take on the challenge!
      slfam likes this.
    • JillW
      What a super creative page you've created! You've done Renne's pretty kit proud! :-)
      Love the photos and journaling - you've given us a great peek into your routine for the day - which is the whole intent of the challenge - so you've nailed it!! Thanks so much for playing along - I hope you enjoyed creating your page for the challenge!
      slfam likes this.
    • Tree City
      love how you journaled on the clock! Beautiful flower cluster and the colors are great!
    • norton94
      Beautiful page! Love the way to document your day with the clock. That hot chocolate sounds amazing too... Beautiful clustering and colors! Thanks for playing along with Show and Tell.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    slfam
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).