2019MOC13TodayPC
AnotherAmanda, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
MOC 2019 - Day 13 - Photography Challenge Morning/Noon/Night
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - While Todd slept in, Ben sat on my lap and played Hidden Folks on my iPad. He likes the silly noises the drawings make.I’m not sure he actually follows the game. He gets lucky. Since Todd had an appointment at Apple to switch out his iPhone battery, we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory since it kills loads of time and Ben asked for cake. He ended up eating all my whip cream, but none of the cheesecake he picked out for us to share. After dinner, we watched Ben line up all the cars he could find across the kitchen floor.
Elements and Papers - Memorable, Date It 2019 (Sabrina's Creations), A New Me (Little Butterfly Wings), Hooray (Sahin Designs), Out of this World (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - Shadows (One Little Bird), Metal Rim, Photo Edge with Shadow (Mommyish)
    • NancyP
      I love how you have shared your family with us. I remember those days when my children were young. That photo of the cars across the floor is just too precious!! Wonderful job with the challenge!!
    • cinna
      Love the photos and how you used the stitching. I also enjoyed reading your journaling and your blended title work.
    • JillW
      Love the mixture of artsy and traditional scrapping on your page! Lovely photos and great journaling, giving the viewer a clear glimpse in to your day's activities! Love the angle of the last photo!! He has a lot of cars :-)
      It's been fun getting a glimpse in to your day! I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    747.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).