Description:
Rest Collab
Backyard Adventures, I Want Candy; Perfect Mess by Kristen Aagard
Work Collab
What a pair by Bella Gypsy
Offset Sticker Alpha, Confection Affection by Kim Jensen
Braver Collab
Party Time

Journaling: After 26 years, Argentina won the Football (soccer) World Cup for the third time. Even in a country where football fuels passions that 5 million people took to the streets to celebrate forgetting differences and problems, it was a surprise. It was really a party, without police presence, or organization, almost without incident. Just joy.

Background photo and the man shouting are not mine. All the others I took during the celebration in my neighbourhood.
umyesh and zotova like this.
    • KAPOH
      When I caught a glimpse of the large picture on this layout, I HAD to make a comment. CONGRATS on the World Cup! I watched at least a part of every game on TV and, of course, ALL of the Argentine games and it was SO EXCITING. That finale was a game for the ages, and to crown a G.O.A.T. (ie: Messi) I'm still smiling about that outcome (and, my second favorite team - Croatia & Luka - got a 3rd place medal, too!)
      PaperWings likes this.
    • cfile
      fabulous page and wonderful documenting of the world cup ... perfect for the challenge. The large photo on the bg is fab and love your smaller photos showing the neighborhood celebrations!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      A wonderful way to capture this exciting event!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful celebration and a beautiful page. I love the large background photo and all the smaller ones of the street scenes and people's reactions.
      PaperWings likes this.
    • Ferdy
      your page is awesome! I was super excited and even nervous watching the game, and I was rooting for Argentina - even if I'm Brazilian! so well deserved and seing Messi winning the world cup was very amazing!!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Congrats on your team winning the FIFA Word Cup! We watched the final game and it was so exciting. The background photo really sets the scene and the neighbourhood shots finish the story. I love the colour palette to match the uniforms and also love how you scrapped this at an angle. Wonderful page!
      PaperWings likes this.
    • PaperWings
      @Ferdy It was very touching that so many countries root for us. Bangladesh was rooting for us! That blew my mind. Thanks to all.
    • umyesh
      What a great page to document such a big win! We watched the finale and I cried and cried at the end and my family was laughing at me haha I love all the blues you used, especially the blue alpha to emphasize the word champions. I also love all the fun photos you captured during your neighborhood celebration! Thanks for joining our multiple photos MOC challenge!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Great page layout! I love that you have used the close-up photo of the man holding the trophy as your main focus. The addition of smaller photos of the street party, placed in slanted rows, going off the page, adds so much interest.
      #MOC11-5 #multiplephotos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    PaperWings
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).