KarenB

MOC 10. 10 Photos That Are Related

MOC 10. 10 Photos That Are Related
KarenB, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
I went with an obvious link. All of the little things that contributed to my son's awesome wedding day! :)
Using
Blue Skies Elements - Elif Sahin Designs
Blue Skies Papers - Elif Sahin Designs
MrsPeel, Claire Grantham and LynnG like this.
    • plumdumpling
      Those funko pop cake toppers are amazing! I love this for the related photos layout. Beautiful
      KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love all the photos of the little details along with the large, gorgeous photo of the bride and groom. The tennis shoes tickle me but it seems to be all the trend and certainly easier on the feet. I think one of my granddaughters covered hers in glitter!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @plumdumpling They collect pop vinyls, so the cake topper was a no brainer lol. Thank you :beat
    • KarenB
      @flowersgal I know, it's a real craze. Sophie's were hand painted Disney ones lol. glittery ones sound fab!! :beat
    • Claire Grantham
      This is gorgeous Karen! The little floral strips are wonderful. I love weddings and I really love love love the detail photos. I LOL at the bride in Converse, an awesome idea, but you know me the shoe queen in my 4inch heels...
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @Claire Grantham Thanks Claire. Yeah. I don't quite see you in Converse at a wedding! :giggle:beat
    • MrsPeel
      soooo beautiful!!!! both them and the page!!!! I think this maybe the one time in YEARS that I have seen you scrap so many photos!!!!!! glad to see you around Karen.... I had some events a few months ago and for the end of the year had not been doing anything, so it is great to come see you with your always gorgeous elegance!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).