mmmmmm,  breeeaad
lorryfach, Dec 18, 2015
Description:

i wanna scrap like you when i grow up templates - 1girl1boy by Sahlin Studio available at The LilyPad; Acceptance paper pack by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad; Geo Shapes by Jacque Larsen available at The LilyPad; Coraline elements by Quirky Heart available at The LilyPad; What's Cooking elementsby Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Fonts: 1942report

QH_Coraline_arrow1
QH_Coraline_doodleframe
QH_Coraline_frame1
QH_Coraline_plus
QH_Coraline_wa-totes
QH_Coraline_wa-whatever
jj-acceptance-paper-chevrons
jj-acceptance-paper-diamonds
jj-acceptance-paper-floral
jj-acceptance-paper-floral-alt
jj-acceptance-paper-folded paper
jj-acceptance-paper-plaid
jlarsen_GS_chippie10
jlarsen_GS_chippie17
jlarsen_GS_chippie28
lbw_whatscooking_card1
lbw_whatscooking_confetti
lbw_whatscooking_flower
lbw_whatscooking_flower1
lbw_whatscooking_wa18
    • jang
      Just darling.  Love your blended photo and all your elements.
    • KarenB
      Awww those photos are adorable! Love the 'nom noms' and your bog blend  :)
    • Nemla
      Glad to see you followed your own instructions LOL. Your page looks great.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Boy you did great and that was harder then I thought it was going to be! Yikes I need a drink now!
    • AnneofAlamo
      yikes woman! Thank you so much! This was fun, I have never done a speed scrap that started with a template..pure original and oh so fun. Your page is awesome, and I am off to get those templates now!!
    • klee73010
      Man! I definitely need to check out those coraline elements. And my idea for those geo pieces from Jaques were not this. Lol!

Hee hee what a fun story to tell, too! I love the clusters in the corners.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: