DixieDoesPSP

December Speed Scrap

December Speed Scrap
DixieDoesPSP, Dec 18, 2015
Description:

Products Used:

Dear Santa by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; Mas for Plaid by Sahlin Studio available at The Lilypad; Writing in the Snow by Sahlin Studio available at The lilypad; Chalked Journal cards by Just Jaimee available at The Lilypad; Wishes by Etc. By Danyale available at The Lilypad; Sweet Santa Kit by Etc. By Danyale available at The Lilypad; Gesso Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; Seasonal Snippits by Amanda Wolff available at The LilyPad; Krafty Santa Kit by Etc. By Danyale available at The Lilypad;
    • jang
      Love your photos and the great way you combined everything to make a fun page.
    • AnneofAlamo
      bahhha...love the evil gingerbread man...so glad you told about it, and then showed it so good..pure awesome
    • Nemla
      What a fun page, I really like the LO
    • lorryfach
      Baahahahahahaha omg I love that gingerbread man so much. This was worth the wait! LOL 
    • KarenB
      Great photos and the spotty paper is perfect! Fab scrap :)
    • ashleywb
      We love making gingerbread houses! Yours is so cute - the evil gingerbread man is awesome!  ha ha!  great composition love the vertical line with the word art, stamping and journaling.
    • klee73010
      Oh I love this story! Great scrap...
      I love how it resembles a list in the middle and the torn paper...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    DixieDoesPSP
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: