A-M

MMFeb_Leaves-and-Bark

MMFeb_Leaves-and-Bark
A-M, Feb 18, 2020
Description:
The butterfly on faded leaves was a photo I took some years ago and never used on a layout before. The bark showing on the edges is a photo I took today ( Tuesday 18th of on of the logs my husband was about to use for his woodwork).
Credits: smaller leaf by Lynne-Marie in M3 March 17
larger leaf by Little Butterfly Wings in M3 Aug 18
scribble by Lynne-Marie in M3 Aug 18
paint ( recoloured ) by Paula Kesselring in M3 Aug 18

Fonts - Tumbleweed MF; Milk & Cereal; The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)
    • redplaid3
      Wow, you did a great job with this challenge. I cannot think how to start, so I haven't been playing. I love your texture!
      A-M likes this.
    • wombat146
      Terrific interpretation for this week's challenge Anne-Marie! Wonderful photos, the butterfly among sitting among the twigs is fabulous, as is the tree bark. Gorgeous subdued colours paired with two bold autumn leaves out front make for stunning page! Great quotes to use as well! Love it!
      A-M likes this.
    • wombat146
      @redplaid3 Linda, hope you find some inspiration, perhaps take another look at the Inspiration board to see if anything 'speaks' to you. :)
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    424px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).