RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#3-Parts Of The Tree-Leaves

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#3-Parts Of The Tree-Leaves
RJMJ, Feb 23, 2020
Description:
I Have Sooo...Many Photos Of Trees...Leaves,Branches & Bark...So I Had To Give This Week's Challenge A Lot Of Thought...I Finally Decided To Go With Leaves...I Really Wanted To Do A Page All About Spring...I Did Summer/Autumn & Winter Respectively For Week#1,Week#2 & Now For Week#3 Spring Is The Topic...Now I Know Most People Think Of Autumn Leaves As The Most Common Time For Leaves To Stand Out...And Frankly...I Have Tons Of Autumn Leaves In Photos...So I Wanted To Spotlight/Highlight The Fresh Green Leaves Of Spring...

I Am All About Thinking Of Spring Right Now & This Page & Theme Is Just The Right Time For Me...A Time When Mother Nature Has Awoken To The Joy & Anticipation Of A Fresh,New Season Of Beauty & Possibilities!!!...I Love The Fresh,Green...Breathability...& Airy Feeling In All The Spring "Greens" I Call Them...It's Like Taking A Deep Breath...& Letting Go Of All That Was Winter...& Opening The Windows Of Your Heart & Soul...To Once Again Breathe In The Newness Of A Fresh New Season...Full Of Possibilities...Bright Sunny Days...A Time To Enjoy All That Is Spring & Feel That Gentle Spring Breeze Upon Your Face...As You Gaze Up & See The Perseverance & Strength Of All Those Beautiful Green Leaves...Reaching Out With A Gentle Hug & Embrace...So We Can Feel Their Presence & Marvel At Their Fresh New Bounty Of Spring Beauty...

*For My Spring Greens Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-April 2019-Thrive/Earth/Natural-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2019-Pastures Green-Rachel Jefferies(1)
    • wombat146
      LOVING all the greens and yes, I love Spring just as much as I do Autumn as well. Wonderful blending as always and really love the quote you used for your gorgeous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: