Natascha

Mission Impossible 3 Stefanie

Mission Impossible 3 Stefanie
Natascha, Jul 8, 2015
Description:

Secret Agent Q is without any internet at her PC so she asked me to make an extra page for another agent, this page is for Secret Agent Eyeore aka Stefanie!

Credits:

It's a mystery by Kate Hadfield and Forget me not by Pink Reptile Designs

TFL!!
    • amandac
      That was lovely of you to step in Natascha! I know Agent Q's internet is driving her crazy! This is such a fun page for Stephanie, I love the blending and the fun doodles! Perfect Secret Agent page! 
    • jaye
      So creative and fun!  Great mission page agent!
    • Li Li Wee
      THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! this means a lot to me... love the blending on the paper and those finger print on it!!!! thank  you agent!!!

LOVE YA,
      AGENTQ
    • StefanieS
      Thank-you so very very much. I LOVE it. Not only did you take my answwers and photos and make them sing, you did it in a way and style that looks like mine as well. Fabulousity guaranteed.
    • gybogi
      really creative and I like that blended photo in the back... makes the whole lo so mysterious. :)
    • NancyBeck
      So clever!  Love the text overlaying the blended photo and the embellishments are priceless!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh Natascha, this is so great! love the ellies used here! you are so clever ... just when i thought all the amazing ideas were done and taken ... you pull this one out! love it!
    • Kate
      This is AWESOME!! I love what you did with the magnifying glass, that is so effective! Fabulous page :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Natascha
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: