Natascha

Mission Impossible 3 Kari

Mission Impossible 3 Kari
Natascha, Jul 8, 2015
Description:

Meet my partner in crime Secret Agent: dotcomkari!!

Credits:

Sea of love papers by Pink Reptile Designs, It's a mystery by Kate Hadfield,
Child of the 80's by Kate Hadfield, Insta-frame templates by Sahlin Studio,
School zone elements by Kim Jensen and Storyteller may 2013

TFL!!
    • dotcomkari
      ohhh golly gosh! this is awesome! I love how brite and happy it is like me !!! :) so perfect! it was fun having you as a partner as well my dear.. and I promise someday I will fly over there to meet you in person!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome. love the simple q&a done on the notebook paper and in contrast to the amazing colorful edges! that top edge is just amazing! it is as vibrant as the lovley kari is! great job natascha! (oh and kari's answers are really so funny! the toliet! geat answer!) 
    • Nemla
      Love the happy rainbow and the other fun elements.
    • Lhmcgrady
      OH, I love the colors & all the elements.  They frame the interview questions perfectly.  

• dvhoward
      This is so fun looking.  Love the way you colored some of the text.  Great job.
    • amandac
      Natascha this is just wonderful! I love all the fun doodles, based upon your interview questions they just seem to help tell the story of Kari so well! I think you have captured her sunny personality beautifully here! Well done completing this Mission Agent!
    • Li Li Wee
      OMG!! THIS IS SO COLOURFUL... LOVE THE VIBRANT COLOURS YOU HAVE HERE!!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!! WOW!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION!!!
    • gybogi
      love the colors and the 80's ! and I think this match Kari perfectly!
    • SanVHM
      Amazing page love the bright colors and the font is awesome!!
    • Kate
      OH, this is awesome! I love the colours here and your composition. What a fabulous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Natascha
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: