- Alive by Lynne-Marie
- Medic by Lynne-Marie
- Soulmates by Lynne-Marie
- FONT = Adler + Blastimo Sans
    • littlekiwi
      I love that title work!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love your title work as well. I took a Nurtec not long ago and am wearing my shades inside now. I have had a bell's palsy from a migraine a few times, stroke like symptoms. I really feel this page. I take Aimovig once a month, self-injected. I signed up to get financial assistance with it otherwise I wouldn't have the $$. fantastic page! Sorry, I also get ice pick migraines. so much fun! I blame Frozen and Sven for that, jokingly, of course.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      adding this to Froggy Faves!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I haven't had many migraines in my life, but when I have them - they knock me on my butt. I pretty much can't move because of the nausea.

You've made such a great layout to journal about your experience. Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love the design of this page although I'm sorry you have to deal with migraines.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular Hana... in that weird way in which our scrapping can make beautiful pieces of not so beautiful subjects.... I know the ordeal of the migraines well myself... the page is so amazing, that title, the pieces you put together fabulously... love it when you go filling the page like this.... needs to be shared!!!!
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      just realized Jennifer had already featured, won't hurt to be there twice though!!!!! Huggzzz
    • bjthomas
      This is a beautiful page. I can relate to both you and @trekmom as a "fellow" migraine victim. I've scrapped a couple of pages about the stroke I had a few years ago as a result of a migraine, but this has inspired me to scrap about my migraines in general ... thank you. Beautiful layout and journaling, and I love how you created the title - totally mimics the blurry vision that can come from a migraine!
    • Vrielinkie
      @bjthomas that's why I immediately was drawn to that font!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing title work - I thought it must have been an alpha by the way it appears. Perfect choice for your subject matter.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    359.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).