Meeting Donald Duck- 2012 and 2017
GlazeFamily3, Apr 28, 2018
Description:
created for April 2018 Photography Challenge

Products used:
Project Mouse (World) Mexico by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (No.2) Papers by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Journaling:
It was September 12, 2012- the day after Raileigh’s fourth birthday. It was Raileigh’s second trip to the most magical place on Earth. We were spending the week celebrating her birthday at Walt Disney World along with her Uncle Kevin and Aunt Angela. We only had a few days left and chose to spend this one at EPCOT. Raileigh had the opportunity to meet Donald Duck dressed in his fiesta best outside the Mexico Pavilion.

Fast forward to March 22, 2017. Raileigh has been to Walt Disney World over twenty times. It has become her favorite place and she knows her way around each of the four parks. Throughout our trips to Walt Disney World, we have discovered that there are several characters that you can meet at numerous locations throughout the parks. Donald Duck is one of them. However, our favorite place to meet him is the same place she met him in 2012- just outside the Mexico Pavilion. This encounter is especially delightful if you’ve just finished riding the leisurely Gran Fiesta Tour- a slow-moving boat right nearby that stars Donald and a few of his friends.
JennFort, sahlink, maberlyne and 4 others like this.
    • wombat146
      Oh wow!! what great photos!! It seems to getting to be a tradition so I hope she gets a few more photos taken with Donald!!! :) Love your page design and lovely journaling!
    • londoncuppa
      This touches my heart, Desi. After church this morning, I had a conversation with Harrison about a layout of @JenEm that is my fave page of all time (by anyone) that she did of her son on the beach (before/after time lapse). It makes me cry. They grow so quickly, don’t they? I hope you keep this up. It would be so neat to see this go into your DD’s 20’s and beyond. Your C&S design is perfect! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    • bellbird
      what a great basis for comparison donald is here! - he's even got the same angle of head tilt going on! the sombrero sticker and big clean title is perfect to keep the photos the star here with the restrained use of sequins - i say restrained because i am always tempted to duplicate them several times and use them everywhere myself!
    • GlazeFamily3
      @bellbird I also love a good sequin and Krista and Britt don't disappoint with the ones in Project Mouse!
      bellbird likes this.
    • sahlink
      Awwwww.... this page is SO clean and fresh!! I LOVE this look. The photos and the story just POP off the page. Love Love Love.
    • GlazeFamily3
      @sahlink THANKS Krista! And I was in such a hurry to try and finish the challenges I apparently forgot my CT strip. :disagree
      sahlink likes this.
    • sahlink
      @GlazeFamily3 Ack!! No worries chickie!! Sometimes it is what it is. No worries. Glad for more creating.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).