5-2017-kitchen
girlonmac(Lisa), Apr 27, 2018
Description:
DIY Edition
by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Butterfly-Basics-DIY-Edition-Elements.html
londoncuppa likes this.
    • bellbird
      ooh! love the transformation and how your brick pattern in ink around the photos mimics your new splash back/backsplash!
    • londoncuppa
      Wow, Lisa! What an amazing revamp of your kitchen. It looks amazing. Ditto to what Justine said. Your brick stamping is perfect with the subway tile backsplash. Congrats on your new kitchen! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    • jazzmatazz
      Love, love, LOVE your new kitchen. I am a huge fan of subway tile and rich, dark colors, so your redo is a home run in my book. Love the brick background paper and the dramatic before and after photos.
    • JillW
      Wow - your kitchen did turn out beautifully! It's so nice that you have a layout to remember the "before and after" with!
    • girlonmac(Lisa)
      Thank you, when I saw this challenge I knew right away I had to do my kitchen!!!! I put it all together my self without a designer! I was a bit stressful, but in the end I am very happy with it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    girlonmac(Lisa)
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).