May 29 - Technique Slow Scrap with Farrah
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson - Frames in 5s and 6s
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Frames-in-5s-and-6s.html
Lynn Grieveson - Look Around kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Look-Around-Kit.html
djp332 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great set of photos for the challenge. I like the title piece you used.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • michelepixels
      The E, S, D, and L keys are unreadable on my Mac keyboard and a few more are faded. My 8th grade typing class has turned out to be the one where I learned the thing I would use most on a daily basis! :lol

What a treasure this layout will be in future when technology has changed even more! Great journaling.
    • Donitab
      Well, we had a similar idea with the numbering thing. I like your journaling in the little blocks @michelepixels - ditto on the typing class!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      That box of paperclips looks like someone fiddled with them all! how do they clip???

Great page with your 5 objects and I also have little sticky notes. I need one to show which side of the paper is up and forward! but I so rarely print it's a moot point!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - well the weird paper clips were, I think, defective and have gone into the trash can.
      I still print a good bit two-sided usually but if I need to print a photo (which I rarely do) I make some arrow markings on both sides of a piece of paper and print something on it first as a test before I put in my photo paper.
    • flowersgal
      @michelepixels - I didn't get typing (on an old manual typewriter) until high school. But it has served me well in jobs thereafter and I even taught it for a couple of years. Now they call it "keyboarding" and I'm not sure that it is taught in school anymore. If so, it is at a very early grade as kids start using laptops and computers so early these days.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! I'm impressed with your five photos & explanations for each one.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • djp332
      Looks like you're all set to go! Memory keeping at its finest.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      You used one of my fav kits :-) Love this interesting page - LOL at the keyboard missing it's vowels ... and what on earth is up with those paperclips??
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just great - a peek into your life.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).