Currently
BevG, May 29, 2020
Description:
Easy Peasy Templates {currently} by NBK Designs
trekmom likes this.
    • BevG
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You did a great job with the templates. I decided to go a different direction. Love all your photos but no way am I clicking through on that link you provided -- I don't want another 5 pounds. I'm struggling to get off the 2 or 3 I have gained during this stay at home time. The writing is too small for me to read but who are your listening to on Prophecy? Are those books good?
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @flowersgal - J D Farag- search for him on YouTube. The books are written for young adults (maybe even middle schoolers) but if you keep that in mind they are okay. Not nearly as enjoyable as the first time around when you didn't know what was going to happen.The main character is not very likeable either until book 3.

We figured out there are about 100 calories per cup, but yeah between them and the M&Ms and the brownies and the ...
    • mcurtt
      An ambitious layout with so many pics! A great snapshot (or snapshots) into your life currently.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    May 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).