flowersgal

May2022_TemplateChallenge_flowersgal_web

May2022_TemplateChallenge_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, May 8, 2022
Description:
May 2022 - Template Challenge

Credits:
Becca Bonneville Designs - focal point template: May Template Challenge | The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Becca Bonneville/Designed by Soco - In My Kitchen: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: In My Kitchen | Collection (the-lilypad.com)
Mommyish - Food for Thought: Food For Thought | Bundle (the-lilypad.com)
Electra likes this.
    • JenEm
      Mmmm... Southern food! I also have a few stained and faded cookbooks which I treasure for similar reasons. Love the cover design, and your use of the hexagons and cutlery. Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      oh how wonderful Patsy! I love that you took a photo of the cover of your beloved cookbook! I have a few of them that we made when I worked in TX and then my Dad had one from the Moose lode.. I never used either of them much.. so glad though that when you use it & enjoy the dishes that you make with the recipe book that you remember your dear friends. Love the gingham bg paper too! Thank you for playing along with the May Template challenge! Well done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      What a perfect LO for this old cookbook. And I can imagine how much fun you have cooking rom it. One day I will taste southern food, haven't yet! I love the silverware and the checked background!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).