meterr

May 22 Template Challenge

May 22 Template Challenge
meterr, May 8, 2022
Description:
Credit to: Paula Kesselring Mayfly
    • JenEm
      Your layering is amazing! Love the black and white photo. It contrasts so well with the colors of the kit you have used. Such a sweet page!
      meterr likes this.
    • meterr
      @JenEm Thank you! I really feel like I don't know what I'm doing with the shadows and layering. I just try to imagine where the light comes from and where the shadow would fall. I change it up so many times before I go on to another element. I thought I was doing it wrong :) You made my day!!
    • G.J.
      What a cutie, and your layering is simply amazing! love how you used the purple ribbon at the top and bottom of the page, nicely done!
    • cfile
      Love how you made the template your own, Terri using the one photo spot to showcase your adorable little one! Love the ribbons and all the layering and shadow work.. beautiful and colorful! Thank you for playing along with the May Template challenge! Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    May 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).