May2019_template Chall_web
flowersgal, May 1, 2019
Description:
May 2019 - Template Challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - May2019 challenge template; Find Peace kit
LynnG likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your take on Lynn's template, Patsy! Great colors that support as well as show off the photograph.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks. It was a gray day so the background reflects that and is a different neutral which seems to fit the photo better.
    • cfile
      Patsy what a beautiful photo! I love the smile on your hubby's face and how nice that you went out to lunch all together. I love the group shot and how you got the rock wall and path on that angle to show the beauty of the top of the rock :) Beautiful day you had too.. the template is perfect for your photo.. it allows the focus directly on the photo. I love the colors of papers and elements you chose. Perfect!! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your beautiful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Nice color choices!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile. Thanks. There is actually a sweet stone church in the edge of the photo too but I wanted to focus more on the people so I kept the curved path and the distant view of the lake. The tall man leaning in is my husband's brother that we don't get to see very often so it was special.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal oh Patsy, even more special with your brother in law and sister in law :) So glad you made this wonderful page!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • A-M
      This is a lovely page and I am featuring in one of the iNSD games HERE
    • mcurtt
      Lovely photo, great use of the template. Near Branson???
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt. Thanks. Yes, a few miles south of Branson.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).