Cherylndesigns

May Template Challenge

May Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 1, 2019
Description:
Photo credits: my granddaughter, Ava; taken over the weekend in Colcord, Oklahoma.

Credits: lgrieveson_may_challenge_tp; soco_spreadyourwings_solid05; soco_Christmasstories_solid05; soco_LIH_Fall_pp10; lbw_M3_Apr19_ADDON_pp3; etc_dan_abundant_solid3; soco_remember_wordart03, wordart04; SBasic_Roadscape_Extras04; font Jandra Curlygirl Chunky Regular.
LynnG and dins93 like this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely, Cheryl. I really like the paper you used for the mat under the photo -- seems like it was just made for this lovely scene.
    • Cherylndesigns
    • cfile
      oh my Cheryl.. Ava is some photographer :) I love the photo of the beautiful waterfall and it looks fantastic in the template by Lynn for the challenge. The papers and paint you chose mimics the greenery from the forest/alcove of where that gem of a waterfall is :) Thank you for playing along with the template challenge, your page is beautiful!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Christa. Ava says I taught her everything she knows. She used to sit with me when she was very young and I'd show her how to edit the pictures I let her take with my camera. She says she still remembers the first time I let her use my DSLR. She said she felt like she had a treasure in her hands.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns what a sweet memory and wonderful thing to share together :) I shared photography with my Dad.. he gave me his Nikkons as he would upgrade when I was younger :) WOnderful hobby to share together. She learned well!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile That's wonderful that you learned photography from your dad! What a special bond. Ava has always had my love for photography and art in her DNA. I've always called her "Grasshopper". The Grasshopper is going to far exceed the Master; she's going to do great things with photography and videography.
      cfile likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a gorgeous photo! She must have had fun!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda. They had a wonderful time!
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful photo (congrats to Ava). Loving the earthy background papers and paints you chose.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I showed her this layout last night and she loved how I used her photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).